Aeroflot to share experience in baggage handling digitalization at Ground Handling Russia & CIS
Igor Ivliev, Director of Ground Handling Department at Aeroflot, Russia’s largest air carrier, has joined the speaker line-up at the 9th Ground Handling Russia & CIS conference that will take place on September 26-27, 2018 at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre. He will give an in-depth presentation about “Baggage Handling Digitalization and Automation” covering the following questions:
- baggage handling automatic system including data processing of baggage movement in the airport;
- process-specialized systems of baggage check, control and tracking;
- access systems to a baggage status from any mobile devices;
- integration of BRS automated systems with global search systems;
- implementation of IATA resolutions in baggage handling (753);
- process-specialized software implementation for transfer baggage processing optimization.
If you wish to contribute to the agenda, you are welcome to forward your proposals at proposal form>>
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION UNTIL August 15, 2018!
Register online here>>>
The event is produced by ATO Events in partnership with the Russian Air Transport Operators Association and International Association Airports.
Find out more on www.events.ato.ru or call us +7 495 108-51-43.
Russian Aviation Insider
Powered by Air Transport Observer, Russia & CIS’ premier information provider on commercial aviation with a 20-year legacy, Russian Aviation Insider provides you with timely and reliable business news, insights and analysis on commercial aviation all around CIS.
Sign up for our free Newsletter and never miss:
Get relevant data from reliable industry sources!
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.