7 days are left before the main event in business aviation industry
The list of Business Aviation Forum participants is daily expanding. You still have a chance to join delegates of the event. Registration form is here
We’d also like to mention our recognized experts and professionals of business aviation industry, who are ready to share their experience with you.
Speakers of Business Aviation Forum 2016:
- Artur Abajyan, CEO, JetHunter
- Mikhail Vasilenkov, Head of Flight Standards of State Policy Department of Civil Aviation, Mintrans Russia
- Evgeny Bakhtin, VP, RUBAA
- Igor Bublovsky, Director, MSKY
- Alexander Evdokimov, CEO, Jet Transfer
- Andrey Kalinin, Managing partner, Business Aviation Club
- Leonid Koshelev, Board of Directors Chairman, Streamline OPS
- Alexander Kuleshov, Chairman of the Board, RUBAA
- Vladimir Lapinsky, CEO, Meridian
- Martin Lener, CEO, Tyrolean Jet Service
- Azat Mulgimov, Head of Moscow Office, Air Charter Service
- Artyom Stepanov, Deputy General Director, Unijet
- Evgeny Tutkevich, President, A-Group
- Vitaly Tereshchenko, CEO, Sirius-Aero
- Mikhail Titov, VP, RUBAA
- Anton Yatsuk, CEO, Domodedovo Business Aviation Center
Follow the news on our website.
The event will take place on September 7 at Marriott Grand Hotel in Moscow, on the eve of the largest Eastern Europe business aviation exhibition JetExpo.
Business aviation forum is the largest event in Russia and CIS devoted to business aviation market development, providing the exclusive opportunity to the executives of this industry to get actual information on the key trends and the current state of the market, to discuss initiatives in its regulation and to get new contacts.
The forum is a must-attend event for representatives of regulatory agencies, leaders of the Russian and foreign operators, handling and brokerage companies, FBOs and airports, financial institutions, aircraft manufacturers, suppliers of equipment and services.
Tel: +7 (964) 539-8398
|Delegates Relations department:
Tel: +7 (965) 110-13-19
Russian Aviation Insider
Powered by Air Transport Observer, Russia & CIS’ premier information provider on commercial aviation with a 20-year legacy, Russian Aviation Insider provides you with timely and reliable business news, insights and analysis on commercial aviation all around CIS.
Sign up for our free Newsletter and never miss:
Get relevant data from reliable industry sources!
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.