The 9th international conference Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS will take place on April, 26 2017 in Moscow.
Despite a number of unfavorable economic and political factors in 2016 Russia’s air transport shows signs of recovery. The Federal Air Transport Agency reported a slight increase in passenger traffic served by Russian airports in 2016: 159.957 million people in 2016 against 159.330 million people in 2015 (+0.2%). Some of the foreign carriers such as Lufthansa and Flydubai started to restore their positions in the Russian market. Russian carriers informed of their fleet renewal plans within the next few years.
While Russian lessors were managing the consequences of the Transaero’s demise, remarketing the carrier’s fleet in 2016, leading foreign lessors carefully watched the changes Russia’s air transport and economy underwent and discussed the growing expansion of the Asian lessors invading the EU and USA markets by purchasing domestic leasing companies.
- What lessons were learned by the carriers and lessors after Transaero’s demise?
- What problems were revealed by the crisis of the previous years for all the players of the aviation finance and lease market in Russia and CIS?
- What challenges and opportunities may appear for the industry players in a global context?
2017 AGENDA highlights:
- Civil aircraft register of Russia: to meet international requirements. Who’d be interested?
- Aircraft Fleet Renewal: new business strategies adjusted to current market situation
- OEMsmarket analysis: results of 2016 and expectations for the future
- Aircraft Marketing & Remarketing: working out unique strategies for Russian market
- Aircraft Repossession: legal and tax issues
- Helicopter Leasing: market insights
- Aircraft Engine Leasing: risks and opportunities
Senior and financial management of Russian and CIS major and regional airlines, lessors, banks, insurance companies, aircraft industry and regulators.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION TILL MARCH 15, 2017!
REGISTER ONLINE HERE>>
Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS is produced in partnership with the Russian Air Transport Operators Association.
The conference is sponsored by Allen&Overy and supported by Lufthansa Consulting.
For more information please visit our website>> or contact us by + 7 (495) 933-5210.
Russian Aviation Insider
Powered by Air Transport Observer, Russia & CIS’ premier information provider on commercial aviation with a 20-year legacy, Russian Aviation Insider provides you with timely and reliable business news, insights and analysis on commercial aviation all around CIS.
Sign up for our free Newsletter and never miss:
Get relevant data from reliable industry sources!