The 8th international conference Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS will be held on April 14 in Metropol Moscow Hotel.
The business agenda of the upcoming conference will highlight the current state of aviation lease processes in Russia. The latest case with bankruptcy of one of the biggest Russian carrier Transaero Airlines will be discussed in different aspects.
So, Pavel Piskun, Director, Aviation Department, Sberbank-Leasing will share practical experience of aircrafts withdrawal during Transaero bankruptcy process.
Pavel will speak about practical tools to provide safety of aircrafts and possibility to handle the aircrafts in future. Among them:
- ensuring access to aircrafts, spare parts and materials, necessary for operation;
- finding the storage place for remarketing period and organization of transportation to the storage;
- organization of maintenance of flight validity before transferring to other lessee;
- insurance of aircrafts;
- organization of the current and capital repairs of aircrafts;
- organization of spare parts delivery that necessary for repair on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- customs registration of aircrafts for export from the territory of the Russian Federation.
Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS will gather airline CEOs and CFOs with international and local lessor community as well as aircraft industry, banks, insurance and law firms, regulatory officials and media.
Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS is produced in partnership with the Russian Air Transport Operators Association. The conference is sponsored by CFM International, Allen & Overy, Lufthansa Technik.
Draft agenda for Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS conference is now available on the web at >> Agenda
REGISTER ONLINE HERE>>
For more information please visit our website>> or contact us by +7 (495) 651 9435.
Russian Aviation Insider
Powered by Air Transport Observer, Russia & CIS’ premier information provider on commercial aviation with a 20-year legacy, Russian Aviation Insider provides you with timely and reliable business news, insights and analysis on commercial aviation all around CIS.
Sign up for our free Newsletter and never miss:
Get relevant data from reliable industry sources!