MRO Innovations is the specialist practical conference for the Russian and CIS airline technical and engineering management and professionals that will be held on September 22, 2016 in Moscow.
Dr. Helge Sachs, Vice President Corporate Innovation Management and Product Development at
Lufthansa Technik will give a keynote speech that will present the innovation process and give examples of current projects at the company.
The increasing technical complexity of aircraft is a challenge and a motivation for MRO providers to develop new technologies and products for their customers.
According to Lufthansa Technik, drivers of innovations are primarily customer needs and technical challenges enabling to develop new products, services and business models on six innovation fields.
At MRO Innovations conference, International and local MRO, OEM professionals will deliver detailed information and in-depth coverage of innovations related procedures and solutions including cockpit and cabin upgrades, fuel efficiency, maintainability and engineering support, and more.
Conference key topics include
- Innovative solutions and ideas: how to choose the right one?
- Aircraft maintainability: maintenance data collection and analysis, forecasting, preventive maintenance.
- Technological improvements for fuel efficiency.
- Cabin upgrades: better/lighter seats, humidity control, cabin entertainment, connectivity.
- New Technologies and Materials: usage and maintenance of carbon fiber materials, 3-D printing.
To register and learn more please visit www.events.ato.ru or call +7 (495) 933-5210.
Russian Aviation Insider
Powered by Air Transport Observer, Russia & CIS’ premier information provider on commercial aviation with a 20-year legacy, Russian Aviation Insider provides you with timely and reliable business news, insights and analysis on commercial aviation all around CIS.
Sign up for our free Newsletter and never miss:
Get relevant data from reliable industry sources!