9th international Aviation IT Forum will take place in Moscow on May, 19 and will gather IT directors from airlines, agencies and airports.
Attended by 150+ delegates Aviation IT Forum will bring together Russian and CIS commercial and IT management from airlines, airports and agencies with the leading international IT providers for the professional dialogue and discussions about industry challenges and demands.
Conference Agenda in 2016 includes:
- Problems in IT Projects Implementation
- IT-solutions for Aviation Marketing
- Searching for a Golden Mean in Direct Sales
- NDC: Theory and Practice
- New Commercial Opportunities for Airline Agent Sales
- IT in Airports: Overview and Trends
- Automated Passenger Control at Clear Zone: Start-Up Operational Experience
General Partner – Amadeus. Sponsor –Sirena-Travel. Sponsorship support – IBM.
Don’t miss your chance to register
Reserve your place today here
For more information please visit our website>> or contact us by +7 (495) 933-52-10.
Russian Aviation Insider
Powered by Air Transport Observer, Russia & CIS’ premier information provider on commercial aviation with a 20-year legacy, Russian Aviation Insider provides you with timely and reliable business news, insights and analysis on commercial aviation all around CIS.
Sign up for our free Newsletter and never miss:
Get relevant data from reliable industry sources!