The 14th Eurasian air transport forum Wings of the Future, which will be held on November 1 and 2 in Moscow will bring together the industry’s professionals from all over the world to discuss the future of commercial aviation. The conference supported by Russian Aviation Insider is a revision and an upgrade of the reputable Wings of Russia Forum held for over a decade.
The forum’s agenda includes four sessions. These are dedicated to the future of aviation on the whole (Inspiring Session), the future aircraft (Challenging Session), the present and the future of low-cost companies (Dreaming Session) and the interaction between airlines and airports (Collaborating Session).
The new initiative, an award called 35 under 35 will be held within the framework of the convention. The award will acknowledge 35 young professionals who will shape the future of the air transport industry, in two categories: The Best Executive and The Best id-Tier Manager. One of the prerequisites for the candidates is that they must be younger than 35.
A dedicated time has been reserved for the open dialogue between the industry experts to discuss the passenger of the future, the airport of the future and ways to save a company in a financial distress.
RUSH to get registered
“Wings of the Future”, the 14th Air Transport Forum for Europe, Russia, CIS & Asia will be held on November 1-2, 2016 in Moscow in Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre.
to get full version of the program follow the link
INSPIRING SESSION Future of the aviation: foresights & dreaming
Russian Aviation: short-term Market Forecast / AC Demand
- Max Nilov, Regional Marketing Director, Boeing Commercial Aircraft
New shapes and future cooperation in civil aviation
- Sergey Koltovich, CEO, Horizon Bizjet Leasing
The future of travel distribution
- Svend Leirvaag, Vice President Industry Affairs, Amadeus
- Vadim Besperstov, Head of Airline IT Sales and Account Management, Russia, CIS and Israel, Amadeus
CHALLENGING SESSION New faces for the air transport: BIG TALK of the manufacturers
Talk about the future of medium-haul fleet:
- Neil Harris, Vice President R&T Business Development & Partnerships, Airbus
- Kirill Budaev, Vice-President Marketing & Sales, Irkut Corporation
Talk about the future of regional fleet:
- Mark Gilbert, Director of Business Development and Sales, Russia and the CIS, Bombardier
- Arjun Meijer, Vice President Commercial Aviation – Europe, Middle East, Russia and Central Asia, Embraer
DREAMING SESSION Present and future of low cost airlines
New Gen versus Old Gen LCCs: what lessons have been learnt from the past?
- Andrew Pyne, ex-CEO, Cobalt Air
COLLABORATING SESSION Dialogue of airlines and airports
- Giorgio Callegari, Senior Vice President for Strategy & Alliances, Aeroflot – Russian Airlines
- Representatives from Sheremetyevo international airport, Pulkovo airport
Young talents awards «35 under 35»
Young professionals under 35 from airlines, airports, AC manufacturers, MRO companies to be awarded for nonstandard solutions and bright achievements to get recognized by the industry.
Digital transformation The future of services
- Scott Holand, Marketing Director, Rolls-Royce
Idea Sharing open dialogue of experts at the scene
3 separate topics:
- Following customer of the future
- Creating airport of the future
- Saving a failing business
RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW HERE !
To register or find additional information please visit www.events.ato.ru or contact Organizing Committee at +7 495 933-52-10.
Delegates Relations Managers
phone: +7 (495) 626-5329 ext. 120
phone: +7 (495) 626-5329 ext. 112
Join us! The Future starts today!
Wings of the Future produced by: ATO Events
In cooperation with: The Russian Air Transport Operators Association and The U.S.-Russia Business Council
Sponsored by: Rosneft Aero, Embraer
Official IT-partner: Amadeus
Sponsorship support: Lufthansa Systems, Rolls-Royce, CFM International, Sirena-Travel
Russian Aviation Insider
Powered by Air Transport Observer, Russia & CIS’ premier information provider on commercial aviation with a 20-year legacy, Russian Aviation Insider provides you with timely and reliable business news, insights and analysis on commercial aviation all around CIS.
Sign up for our free Newsletter and never miss:
Get relevant data from reliable industry sources!