The Chairman of the Board of Directors of Aeroflot PJSC (Moscow Exchange ticker: AFLT) Mikhail Poluboyarinov has taken the decision to convene on 19 March 2018 a meeting of the Board of Directors by absentee voting in order to review shareholders’ proposed candidates for the Board of Directors and the Revision Commission.
The Government of the Russian Federation, as the largest shareholder in Aeroflot PJSC, has proposed for voting at the upcoming annual general meeting of shareholders the following candidates to serve as representatives of the Russian Federation and as independent directors:
- Mikhail Voevodin, CEO of VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation (also proposed by Avia Capital Services LLC);
- Igor Kamenskoi, Managing Director of Renaissance Broker LLC (independent director);
- Dmitry Peskov, Director of the Young Professionals programme at the Agency for Strategic Initiatives to Promote New Projects NGO;
- Mikhail Poluboyarinov, First Deputy Chairman of Vnesheconombank – State Corporation “Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs (Vnesheconombank);
- Vitaly Saveliev, CEO of PJSC Aeroflot;
- Vasily Sidorov, CEO of the Agency for Recapitalisation of Infrastructure and Long-Term Assets (independent director);
- Yury Slyusar, President of United Aircraft Corporation;
- Sergei Chemezov, CEO of State Corporation Rostec (also proposed by Avia Capital Services LLC).
In addition, Avia Capital Services LLC has nominated the following candidates to be voted upon for the Board of Directors of Aeroflot PJSC:
- Alexander Nazarov, CEO of RT Business Development LLC;
- Roman Pakhomov, CEO of Aviacapital Service LLC.
On behalf of a number of investment funds, the following candidates have also been proposed to be voted upon for the Board of Directors of Aeroflot PJSC:
- Lars Erik Anders Bergström, Senior Advisor at UB Företagsrådgivning AB;
- Alexey Germanovich, Chairman of the Corporate Governance Committee for the Expert Council of the Federal Agency for State Property Management (Rosimushchestvo).
Candidates for the Revision Commission of PJSC Aeroflot have also been proposed, and voting shall take place at the upcoming annual general meeting of shareholders of Aeroflot PJSC.
Russian Aviation Insider
Powered by Air Transport Observer, Russia & CIS’ premier information provider on commercial aviation with a 20-year legacy, Russian Aviation Insider provides you with timely and reliable business news, insights and analysis on commercial aviation all around CIS.
Sign up for our free Newsletter and never miss:
Get relevant data from reliable industry sources!