PJSC Aeroflot (Moscow Exchange ticker: AFLT) announces decisions taken in preparation for the forthcoming Annual General Meeting of shareholders (AGM).
A Board of Directors meeting held with absentee voting decided to hold the AGM on 27 June 2016.
A list of 14 candidates for the Board of Directors of PJSC Aeroflot was approved, of whom 11 will be elected to the Board at the forthcoming AGM.
The list of candidates for the Board of Directors of PJSC Aeroflot proposed by the Government of the Russian Federation is as follows:
– Mikhail Alexeyev, Chairman of the Management Board of UniCredit Bank;
– Kirill Androsov, Managing Director of Altera Investment Fund SICAV-SIF;
– Igor Kamenskoi, Managing Director of Renaissance Capital Financial Consultant (independent director);
– Dmitry Peskov, Director of the Young Professionals programme at the Agency for Strategic Initiatives to Promote New Projects NGO;
– Vitaly Saveliev, CEO of PJSC Aeroflot;
– Vasily Sidorov, CEO of the Agency for Recapitalisation of Infrastructure and Long-Term Assets (independent director);
– Yury Slyusar, President of United Aircraft Corporation;
– Sergei Chemezov, CEO of State Corporation Rostec.
Candidates proposed by Aviacapital Service:
– Mikhail Voevodin, CEO of VSMPO-AVISMA;
– Andrei Korobov, CEO of RT Business Development;
– Roman Pakhomov, CEO of Aviacapital Service.
Candidates proposed by East Capital:
– Alexei Germanovich, adviser to the CEO of Investment Management;
– Vladimir Potapov, Chairman of the Board of Directors of VTB Capital Asset Management.
Candidates proposed by Aeroflot Finance:
– Dmitry Saprykin, CEO of Rossiya Airlines.
The list of five candidates for the Revision Commission of PJSC Aeroflot was approved.
Agenda items proposed by shareholders for the AGM were reviewed.
The AGM will start at 10am on 27 June 2016.
The AGM will take place at the offices of PJSC Aeroflot at 31 Mezhdunarodnoe Shosse, building 1, Northern Administrative District, Moscow.
The cut-off date for inclusion in the shareholder register to participate in the AGM shall be 10 May 2016.
Russian Aviation Insider
Powered by Air Transport Observer, Russia & CIS’ premier information provider on commercial aviation with a 20-year legacy, Russian Aviation Insider provides you with timely and reliable business news, insights and analysis on commercial aviation all around CIS.
Sign up for our free Newsletter and never miss:
Get relevant data from reliable industry sources!